10 October 2006

Broken fax machine, Joel. various blog entries. blogspot.com: Aug-Sep 2006.

Joel Broken fax machine is probably only worth reading if you believe in your trusting heart that he's really a 13-year-old from Canada. The endless typos help achieve and maintain this illusion. He and I share an interest in cinema, and I now have a complete awe of his ability to craft sentences I wish I could:
I think it's regular for a man to cope with his past by jumping on couches and being strict with thin haired Matt Lauer on the today show.

My face is the most amazing you will ever see.

Also, it seems that Americans don't care too much about their job. The guys who worked at Cedar point used their walkie talkies to chat with other employees and the people at the subway dropped a peice of plastic in my roast beef sub. It wasn't plesant!
It's worth ten minutes of your time. Steal something for your own various projects.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually know Joel.. i went to summer camp with him, good tmes singing bycicle race and making up really odd action sequences.. his blogs are amazing aren't they?!

it's hard to believe he's 14 now.

Keep On Rockin In The Free World,

..::Rachael::..

Rock.N.Roll.Muse@hotmail.com

6:27 PM  
Blogger silent joel said...

Dude, it's me JOEL!!!!!!!!! Awesome blog. I don't believe you read my blogs. I thought I was the only one who read those.Blogging has become like a journal for me. Don't take the american thing personnaly man, but you guys just don't work as hard as us Canadians. Admit it. And I swear to God I'm 13, 14 in may, but I have shaved 3 times, and i am starting to show some maturity in my diet. Meaning lima beans and other disguisting adult foods to that matter.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home